[omniORB] Automatic CORBA integration

Glenn A. Hochberg ghochberg@att.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:28:52 -0500

One possibility is to use the "tie" template objects.  This way you can
leave your original classes alone, and don't have to write the wrapper
classes--the IDL compiler generates them for you.  See the omniORB
User's Guide
(http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/doc/omniORB2/omniORB2.html).

    -Glenn

--
Glenn A. Hochberg  | "Any activity becomes creative when the doer
AT&T Labs          |  cares about doing it right, or doing it better."