[omniORB] omniidl c++ mapping

Shawn Bisgrove shawn_bisgrove@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:11:25 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

   Earlier today, I thought I had posted a message to
the list and sent a reply to Dave Scott concerning
another slight problem with c++ generation.  Probably,
I only sent it to Dave.

Thanks

s.

Another C++ mapping problem which disappears if the
two files are joined.  I am using OmniOrb 3.0 from
3/16/2000 CVS on a Solaris 2.6 machine (python 1.52).
When the modules are defined in two different files
the resulting mapDynSK.cc has errors.  When they are
joined together into the same file there are no
problems.

= generic.idl ======================================
module generic {
 typedef string Name;

  struct NameValue
   {
       generic::Name nameOne;
       any value;
   };
   typedef sequence < NameValue > NameValueList;

//3D integer coordinate
  struct LongCoord
    {
      long x;
      long y;
      long z;
    };

// 3D floating point coordinate
  struct DoubleCoord
    {
      double x;
      double y;
      double z;
    };

   enum CoordinateType
    {
      TYPEDOUBLE, TYPELONG
    };

  union Coordinate switch (CoordinateType)
    {
    case TYPEDOUBLE:
      DoubleCoord d_coord;
    case TYPELONG:
      LongCoord l_coord;
    };
  struct Rectangle
    {
      Coordinate ul;
      Coordinate lr;
    };

};
= map.idl ==========================================
include "generic.idl"

module map{
   typedef generic::Rectangle GeoRegion;
   struct RegionData
    {
       GeoRegion boundaries;
       generic::NameValueList region_data_header;
       any tile_data;
    };
};

=====