[omniORB] omniidl c++ mapping

David Scott djs@uk.research.att.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:57:43 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Shawn Bisgrove wrote:

> Another C++ mapping problem which disappears if the
> two files are joined.  I am using OmniOrb 3.0 from
> Sunday's CVS on a Solaris 2.6 machine (python 1.52).

The C++ backend failed to output the necessary definitions for sequences
and arrays defined in another file when they were used in a struct or
union. Oops. My fault again.

I've checked a fix into cvs, it should sync with the external server
overnight. Your code should compile ok now- let me know if there are any
other problems.

The DynSK.cc generation code is too flakey- I'll try to recode it a bit
over the next few days.

Thanks for the bug report!

--
  Dave Scott, Research Engineer, AT&T Research Cambridge UK