[omniORB] Compilation

Belcher, Jim belcher@inquiregroup.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:52:48 -0500

The error that I have included seems to be a line of
script code.  Not really a compiler error.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sai-Lai Lo [mailto:S.Lo@uk.research.att.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 12:44 PM
To: Belcher, Jim
Cc: omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: [omniORB] Compilation

If omniidl2 core dump even if you have compiled it from scratch on linux,
then there is a problem with your compiler or platform setup.

There isn't much we suggest except to say that we have tested omniORB on:

1. Redhat 5.2 with gcc-2.95.1
2. Redhat 6.0 and 6.1 with their egcs-1.1.2 compiler.

I don't know if gcc-2.95.2 itself is problematic or is it because you are
mixing some glibc-2.1 and glibc-2.0 based libraries.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com