[omniORB] gnuwin32

andrew brown wallsend@xoommail.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:49:08 -0800

Hi,
   Can anyone please help with the following problem.

I'm trying to install omniorb on win98 with VC++ 5.0

Im up to the point in the intructions where i need to
install gnuwin32.

I've downloaded gnu=win32=lite.zip and unpacked it into c:
\gnuwin32

According to the instructions which came with omniorb i
need to run a command called checkounts. The problem is
there is no checkmounts executable in the gnuwin32/bin
directory. There is only a checkmounts.sh and a
checkmounts.cmd.

Has anyone got any ideas what i've done wrong ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Andrew Brown.