[omniORB] Windows NT PYTHONPATH

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:51:35 +0000

On Thursday 9 March, "D. Hollenbeck" wrote:

> What do I set PYTHONPATH to for the stock NT omniorb directory tree?

You should not need to set PYTHONPATH as long as you don't move bits
of omniidl out of the directory tree is comes in. The problem you are
having is actually due to a bug which gets confused about VFAT's
directory name mangling.

The fix is in CVS, and will appear in tomorrow's FTP snapshot. I'll do
a new binary release when we have cleared up a few other Windows
issues.