FW: [omniORB] static variable & thread

Glenn A. Hochberg ghochberg@att.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 08:24:54 -0500

The way you can declare this in IDL is to make it a readonly attribute.
This will translate into a get routine with no corresponding set.  For
example:
    readonly attribute long whatever;
will result in a class method signature of:
    virtual CORBA::Long attr1() = 0;

    -Glenn

--
Glenn A. Hochberg  | "Any activity becomes creative when the doer
AT&T Labs          |  cares about doing it right, or doing it better."