[omniORB] OmniOR3 exception handling problem with NT

Mbi makungu mbim@discreet.com
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:01:37 -0500

I am trying to use CORBA exception with omniORB3 prerelease-2 in NT but
my client application cannot properly
catch an exception raises by the server side. It seens that the
exception raises by the server side is a Microsoft C++
exceptions instead of the one raises by the servant method (that
exception is defined in IDL file).

I am getting the same behavior when I added a method that raises a
exception in the callback example. Is there any
flag or thing I need to add in order to fix that problems ?

Thanks.

--
Mbi Makungu*
Technical Leader                              tel: 514.954.7225