[omniORB] Problem with multithreading policy?

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:03:02 +0100 (BST)

Hi Viktor,

This has been discussed on the list before, and is fixed in omniORB 3pre-x
(and there is a kludge for 2.8).  See the previous thread at:

  http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/archives/2000-01/index.html#119

Cheers,
David