[omniORB] omniORB 3 pre-release 3 is now available

Barry Roberts blroberts@xactware.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:05:34 -0600

I built pre-2 from the sources (NT 4.0, MSVC 6) using the minimal python and
cygwin.

I'm trying to do the same with pre3 and when I type "make export" I get:
=: unmatched "

and the make stops.

Dunno if I'm doing something stupid or what.  I have a full cygnus install,
but I installed the "lite" version because the latest one
(apparently)doesn't use the same registry settings for the mount points, and
I couldn't get pre2 to build without that.  The "lite" binaries are in my
path ahead of the latest cygwin for the build.

I did modify top/config/config.mk and top/mk/platforms/x86_nt_4.0.mk as
instructed in the readme.win32.

Thanks,
Barry Roberts