[omniORB] Problem building IDL file

James Riden jamesr@harlequin.co.uk
23 Jun 2000 08:19:06 +0100

"Kiran Shettigar" <kiranjs@vsnl.com> writes:
> Hi all,
>
>     It's not working.Now i am using msvcp50.dll but the problem still
> persists
> "Spawnvp of CL failure".Even VCVARS32.bat is not helping.
> When running  vcvars32.bat  it says following
>  "Setting the environment variables for VC++ tools . Out of environment
> scope. Out of environment scope. Out of environment scope."
>
> A solution at the earliest is much appreciated.
>
> Thanx
> kiran

You might need to change the amount of environment space from it's
pitifully small default value. I think you can find this if you bring
up a DOS box and then bring up a menu over the title bar, and go to
properties. (Sorry I can't verify this - I don't have any Win95/98
machines to hand).

If you rerun vcvars32.bat and it doesn't report any errors, then
you've done it right.

cheers,
 Jamie