[omniORB] Problems building omni2_8_develop branch

Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:54:14 +0100

On Friday 16 June, "Hinds, Robin" wrote:

> I wonder if you could give me some advice.  I am trying to build the above
> branch of the omniORB tree as downloaded from CVS yesterday.  Initially I
> was trying to make it using a B20 version of cygwin and the compilation got
> a certain way through and then terminated with the following error...

[...]

> + /bin/sort -u
> /bin/sort: not found

Have you set up your cygwin mounts as described in

  http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/omniORB_280/README_win32.html

If you haven't, that would explain why /bin/sort isn't found. If you
have done that, I don't know why you don't have /bin/sort. Maybe you
could try the gnu-win32-lite.zip from our FTP site?