[omniORB] Building omniORB3 with VC++ 6.0

Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:57:57 +0100

On Thursday 15 June, "Dr. Dave Puchyr" wrote:

> I tired to build omniORB3 with VC++ 6.0 and the "lite" incarnations of the
> cygnus and python utilities in Windows 98.  Unfortunately, I received the
> following error:
[...]

> idlpython.d:1: *** target pattern contains no `%'.  Stop.
[...]

I don't know what's going on. How does the idlpython.d file compare
with the other .d files?  Does it look like there's anything odd about
it?  Please send me a copy of your idlpython.d -- I'll see if I can
figure out what's going on from that.