[omniORB] FW: Linking errors while using omniORB with VC++5.0 .

Guy Trudel gtrudel@mediatrix.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:08:05 -0400

>From an old email

There is another way (taken from msvcdllstub.cc used for building omniorb),
you have to implement 3 methods in your msvc project so you don't have to
link
with omniDynamic.

CORBA::TypeCode_member::~TypeCode_member() {}

CORBA::Any::~Any() {}

void CORBA::IDLType_Helper::release(IDLType_ptr p) {}

>From msvcdllstub.cc
// They are required because MSVC++ generates references to these
// functions when it generates the destructors for the template
// sequence classes that are defined in the headers *even though*
// the destructors are defined as inline.
I tried to figure out from which template, but I didn't find.

Guy Trudel