[omniORB] Problems running omninames on solaris2.6

Janet Tvedt tvedt@noao.edu
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:08:59 -0700 (MST)

I never saw a response to this message.  I am seeing the same
message when several processes attempt to access the omniNames
at the same time.  Does anyone have an idea as to what would
cause this?

Janet Tvedt, National Solar Observatory/SOLIS   Internet: tvedt@noao.edu
P.O. Box 26732, Tucson, AZ  85732-6732          Phone:    (520) 318-8388
950 N. Cherry Ave., Tucson, AZ  85719           FAX:      (520) 318-8278