[omniORB] IBM VisualAge 5.0

Michael J. Donahue Michael_J._Donahue/MCLEOD@McLeodUSA.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:22:06 -0500

Peter -

Attached you will find a gzipped tarball of updates necessary to get the omniORB
280 base to work with Visual Age C/C++ 5.0.  I have added tested platform files
for both AIX 4.2 and 4.3.  I recomend you use these, rather than try to
integrate them into the existing versions.  We have been running with these
changes for almost 2 months now without any problems.

I would like to see them added to the main source distribution, but of course
that is up to the powers that be.  I'm sure that adding it in some way will help
anyone else who might have the need for these updates.

I don't have enough time currently to provide any good documentation on these
updates, but if you have any problems or questions, let me know.

Cheers,

- Mike Donahue
  mdonahue@McLeodUSA.com
  McLeodUSA Communications

(See attached file: omniORB_280.xlc.500.tar.gz)

Peter Ledbrook <p.ledbrook@psenterprise.com> on 06/08/2000 11:44:22 AM