[omniORB] _narrow problems with VAC++ 5.0 on AIX

Peter Ledbrook p.ledbrook@psenterprise.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:58:49 +0100

Yes, it is omniORB 2.8. In my frustration I forgot to mention that, sorry :-)

I am loading in a shared library using dlopen. The user has a choice of "solvers"
they can use, and the program will load in the particular one that the user has
chosen.

I assumed that _widenFromTheMostDerivedIntf should be called on
ICapeNumericLASystemFactory and so put a breakpoint there, but the program execution
seemed to bypass it. It does look like the virtual function handling failed in this
case.

Thanks for the help,

Peter

--
Product Development Engineer
Process Systems Enterprise Ltd.

Bridge Studios,
107a Hammersmith Bridge Road,
London
W6 9DA

Tel: +44 20 8563 0888   Fax: +44 20 8563 0999

mailto:p.ledbrook@psenterprise.com
website: http://www.psenterprise.com