[omniORB] IDL porting 2.8 -> 3.0

Renzo Tomaselli renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:02:25 +0200

David,
        it still doesn't work. Now idl compiles fine, but in the generated
.hh file a "typedef M1:_sk_I1 _sk_I1;" is missing from module M2 when
compiling in BOA compatibility mode. The final result is that C++
compilation fails on interface I2 since it inherits from _sk_I1 which
belongs to module M1. Such typedef was generated by omniidl2 in 2.8.
Standard compilation for POA seems ok.
Thanks,
            Renzo Tomaselli