[omniORB] omniORB3: inserting a User Exception into an Any

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:21:45 +0100

On Monday 10 July, "Jean Francois Poilpret" wrote:

> Yes, I have done so, but I think that the exception thrown here is
> related to the ORB core (I think this is InvalidName, raised by
> resolve_initial_references).
> All the IDL stuff (stubs) related to the ORB core and the CosNaming
> service is already linked in the omni libraries, is that right ?
> So it seems that all this stuff linked in the omni libs does not include
> Any support.

It turns out that this is a bug in system exception initialisation.
The exception you're getting is probably CORBA::NO_RESOURCES. If you
update from CVS (or get tomorrow's FTP snapshot), you'll find that it
works correctly.

Thanks for the bug report.