[omniORB] omniORB on vxWorks

Gabriele Manduchi manduchi@igi.pd.cnr.it
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:16:02 +0200

Dear Sirs,
   I would be interested in the porting of omniORB to vxWorks. Looking
into the mailing list archives, it seems to me that this issue has been
raised a couple of years ago, and the major problem turned out to be the
fact that exception handling in gcc 2.7 was not thread safe.
It has been also said that this problem should be fixed with
egcs-971224, thus allowing thread safe exception handling.
Now, in the latest (?) version of Tornado, 2.0, it the current version
of the compiler should be egcs-971225, thus making possible, at least in
principle,  the porting of omniORB to vxWorks.

Has anybody recently done some work in this direction?

				Regards
				Gabriele

--
Gabriele Manduchi