[omniORB] Make export .. for omniORBpy .. pre3

Jared Lee Peterson jared@tgflinux.com
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 11:18:14 -0700

Hello everyone,
I am having problems making the latest prerelease of omniORBpy.  I am on
a redhat 6.2 box and I also have downloaded and sucessfully built the
latest omniORB3 stuff.  This is the error that I am getting

In file included from omnipy.h:35,
                 from omni30/omnipy.cc:167:
omni30/omnipy30.h:132: exceptiondefs.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [omni30/omnipy.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jared/omni/src/lib/omniORBpy/modules'
make: *** [export] Error 1

Obviously something is not in the right place so if someone could help
me figure out what I need to do next that would be great

thanks a lot

Jared Peterson