[omniORB] omniidl2 question - TC representation of recursive struct reference inside doubly nested sequence

David Scott djs@uk.research.att.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:29:00 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

On 3 Jul 2000, James Riden wrote:

>   We've got a problem compiling some IDL using omniidl2 from a CVS
> checkout from last week. We've had a look at the spec. and from a
> brief reading the IDL looks well formed. Any advice much appreciated.

This bug has been fixed in the omni3_develop branch of the CVS tree, in
the new IDL compiler C++ backend.

If it's at all possible, give the OmniORB v3 pre-release 3 a try. See
Sai-Lai's announcement:

  http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/archives/2000-06/0113.html

HTH,

David

--
  Dave Scott, Research Engineer, AT&T Laboratories Cambridge UK