[omniORB] Miscellaneous problems with omniEvents 2.0

Paul Nader Paul.Nader@aals27.alcatel.com.au
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:27:54 +1100

Jean Francois,

Apologies for my late reply. I'll endevour to answer all of your questions in case I haven't done so already.

1. CosLifeCycle.idl should not be included in CosEventChannel, and will be removed in the next version.

2. You are correct. A push supplier should be able to pass a nil reference. The next version will support this.

3. I'll modify the makefile to produce both static and dynamic libraries.

Thanks for your comments. Paul.