[omniORB] Exceptions on Solaris

Boris Khanales boris@imagine-sw.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:45:23 -0500 (EST)

Assuming that you do catch exceptions ...
I had problem when catch() did not work on Solaris 2.5
for big applications and I couldn't reproduce it on
small example. I didn't see it on 2.6. Sun did give patch
for 2.5 but it did not work very well. You can try to install
all kind of patches but talking to Sun seems to me waist
of time.