[omniORB] Multiple inheritance in implementation classes. How?

Erwin Hogeweg erwin@aritech.demon.nl
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:52:42 +0100

Hi,

How do I inherit an implementation class from a skeleton AND from some
other class?

If I try:
    class MyClass_i:public virtual _sk_MyClass, public virtual QObject

I get linking errors saying:
    undefined reference to 'MyClass_i::omniObject virtual table'
    undefined reference to 'MyClass_i::CORBA::Object virtual table'
    undefined reference to 'MyClass_i::MyClass virtual table'
    undefined reference to 'MyClass_i::QObject virtual table'
    undefined reference to 'MyClass_i virtual table'

When I remove the QObject stuff everyting compiles and runs just fine.

Did I overlook something?

I run omniORB2.80 on a RH linux machine using gcc (egcs-2.91.66).

--
CU Erwin

Erwin Hogeweg                                  Software engineer
SLC Technologies                              R&D Access Control
P.O.Box 10350                                    Kelvinstraat 16
6000 GJ Weert; NL                              6003 DH Weert; NL
tel. +31 495 579532                          fax. +31 495 579500