[omniORB] interoperable name service support

Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:10:16 +0000

On Saturday 8 January, "Suresh Kannan" wrote:

> I've never used omniorb or the python binding.
> Does the python binding support using a interoperable name service format to
> get references ?

Neither the Python or C++ versions of omniORB currently support the
Interoperable Naming service. This is because the specification hasn't
been finalised yet, and the draft keeps changing. Once the INS spec
has stabilised, both languages will support it.