[omniORB] solution for problems compiling projects using msde vstudio 6

Guy Trudel gtrudel@mediatrix.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:55:36 -0500

There is another way (taken from msvcdllstub.cc used for building omniorb),
you have to implement 3 methods in your msvc project.

CORBA::TypeCode_member::~TypeCode_member() {}

CORBA::Any::~Any() {}

void CORBA::IDLType_Helper::release(IDLType_ptr p) {}

>From msvcdllstub.cc
//      They are required because MSVC++ generates references to these
//      functions when it generates the destructors for the template
//      sequence classes that are defined in the headers *even though*
//      the destructors are defined as inline.
I tried to figure out from which template, but I didn't find.

Guy Trudel