[omniORB] omniidl2 problems under IRIX

Peter Ledbrook p.ledbrook@psenterprise.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:37:46 +0000

Run omniidl2 with the -m option to force it to use namespaces for modules.
On IRIX, you need the Mips Pro 7.2.1 C++ compiler (or newer) in order to use
namespaces. Otherwise, modules are mapped to classes, and classes cannot be
re-opened.

Hope that helps,

Peter Ledbrook
Process Systems Enterprise Ltd.