[omniORB] create_union_tc fails with aliased discriminator types

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:38:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for tracking down this problem.  I've put a fix into CVS for 2.8
and 3pre (available externally tomorrow morning).  Could you please
upgrade and check that it works okay?

Many thanks,
David