[omniORB] Informations of omniORB 2.8.0'class

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
10 Feb 2000 10:37:05 +0000

The classes you really care about in the application are all fully defined
in the CORBA C++ mapping. There is also a omniORB class which define the
public API of omniORB that is not part of the standard. The definition is
in $(top)/include/omniORB2/omniORB.h. Anything else are internal omniORB
classes which I don't think it is wise to expose to the application unless
you have some special requirements that has not been catered for in the
current public API.

As for the internal class structure, the source is the best
documentation. Tools like a good class browser and a cross-reference
browser would help you to get the overall picture.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com