[omniORB] Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:52:48 +0100

zoltan.sebestyen@netvisor.hu zoltan.sebestyen@netvisor.hu
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:41:15 +0000

Hi,

 I've got a problem, I've got this idl for ma commercial product, so it's
not advised to change it. But the second line of this excerpt is rather bad
for omniORB, because it doesn't allows - AFAIK - to have a variable whose
name is the same is its type:

	struct ObjectGroup {
		ObjectId			objectId;
		Name				relationship;
		Scope				scope;
		Filter				filter;
	};

Here's the result [error message]:

omniidl2: "Nx.idl", line 121: identifier used with two differing spellings:
"objectId" and "ObjectId"
omniidl2: "Nx.idl", line 121: redefinition after use,
::Nx::ObjectGroup::objectId, ::Nx::ObjectGroup, ::Nx::ObjectId

Now, I'd like to know what can I do to solve this problem, is there a
workaround.

	Thanks in advance

Zoltan Sebestyen
NETvisor Kft