[omniORB] Best Linux distributions for having omniORB 2.8 work right ?

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
02 Feb 2000 12:41:11 +0000

> Hi Jean-Francois
> we're working here with omniORB on a RedHat 6.1 system and if we debug
> our omniORB application gdb crashes. I've tested it on a debian
> installation and there debugging seems to work, but i can't found the
> differences.

The gdb shipped with Redhat 6.1 is known to have problems.
There is a working gdb in Redhat's rawhide distribution, go get it.

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com