[omniORB] NT runtime initialization error on omniORB3

Ji-Yong D. Chung virtualcyber@erols.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:05:10 -0500

    In the past, I have posted messages regarding omniORB3 and NT4.0

    I had indicated that I was able to test three echo examples, with a
number of hacks.  At the time, I did not get the dynamic examples to work,
even though I did try various combinations of hacks with those functions in
msvcstub.dll.

    Did anyone get the Dynamic examples to work?

    I would appreciate any comments or tips on it.

    In the past, when I tried to run the dynAny example, it would just
crash -- as soon as I start the example.  It always crashed before it can
start the MSVC debugger.  Apparently, something was really, really wrong.

    Was this bug fixed?