[omniORB] NT runtime initialization error on omniORB3

Guy Trudel gtrudel@mediatrix.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:27:31 -0500

> As background, since version 280 I have had to link
> omniDynamic DLL even
> though I don't use any in my source or use the -A or -a when compiling
> the idl. If I do not link with omniDynamic I have the following
> 3 undefines:
>
> "public: __thiscall CORBA::TypeCode_member::~TypeCode_member(void)"
> "public: __thiscall CORBA::Any::~Any(void)"
> "public: static void __cdecl CORBA::IDLType_Helper::release(class
> CORBA::_objref_IDLType *)"

To link without omniDynamic280_rt.dll, add
CORBA::TypeCode_member::~TypeCode_member() {}
CORBA::Any::~Any() {}
void CORBA::IDLType_Helper::release(IDLType_ptr p) {}
somewhere in your project (taken from msvcdllstub.cc used for building
omniorb 2.8)

Guy Trudel