[omniORB] OmniORB 2.7.1 to 3.0.2 problem

Bruce Visscher visschb@rjrt.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:38:00 -0500

Laurent,

I didn't see the original post, but some platforms have a problem if you
omit the dynamic library during link even if you don't use typecode and
Anys.  See src/lib/omniORB2/orbcore/sharedlib/msvcdllstub.cc.

HTH,

Bruce

--

Bruce Visscher                                        visschb@rjrt.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public information.  If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.