[omniORB] Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:02:19 +0100

Lars Mezler Lars.Mezler@ibrixx.de
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:05:45 +0000

Hello again,

I use a Suse Linux (6.4) distribution and Omni Orb 2.8. The System works
fine, but I have no chance to debug my applications. I tried a recompile
of gdb and gcc (omniorb and applications aftwerwards - with
i586-linux-gnu and i686-linux-gnu options) - no effect. The debugger
ends with a segmentation violation when debugging a application using
the orb.

By the way - i am not interested in debugging the orb itself, but some
code inside of my applications and debugging by using trace output is
not very comfortable in big system.

thanks for any help,

Lars.

/*--------------------------------------