[omniORB] OmniORB on Windows NT 4.0

Armin Gerritsen Armin.Gerritsen@philips.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:31:20 +0100

(I just posted this to the list again, since you mailed it to me personally
and others might have some extra info.)

My opinion is to link staticly. It gives indeed a bigger filesize, but (when
zipped) it ususally shouldn't be such a problem IMHO.

But maybe the people from omniORB have an 'official' opinion or more info.

Regards,

Armin