[omniORB] omniorbpy for python 2.0?

Timothy Docker timd@macquarie.com.au
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:22:39 +1100 (EST)

Good news - I got it compiled and it seems to work fine.
Congratulations on a system that compiled out of the box, and
almost ran straight away.

My only problem was that the dll omniORB302_rt.dll was failing to be
found when importing _omniidl. This was despite the fact that this
library was present in the %OMNI%\lib\x86_win32 directory, and python
seemed to say (in the error dialog it popped up) that it has searched
this directory. Adding %OMNI%\bin\x86_win32 to the path fixed the
problem, presumably picking up the copy that was in there.

I've got no idea what is going on here, windows remains a mystery to
me. But I'm pleased to have it working!

Thanks,

Tim