[omniORB] SIGSEGV, Linux and omniORBPy1.1

Gary Pennington Gary.Pennington@uk.sun.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:25:12 +0100

Hi,.

I'm getting the same problem on my SPARC machine.

I'm busily investigating the problem now, it looks like it may have more to
do with Python and it's support for threading or my application than with
omniORB or the compiler.

I'll send up a mail if I get a resolution, but I expect it could take some
time as the problem is only manifested deep inside the python runtime.

Gary