[omniORB] Stopping omniNames and omniEvents

Paul Nader Paul.Nader@aals27.alcatel.com.au
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:58:05 +1000

Michael,

I thought you might be interested in knowning I've discovered a bug in omniEvents

which prevents it from backing up its log file (it stops after the first backup).
It
doesn't actually affect the log file but it means that it  can grow a lot quicker
(the
backup process scrubs all of the redundant information out of the original file).

The next release (due sometime early next week) will contain a fix for it.

Cheers, Paul.