[omniORB] SIGSEGV, Linux and omniORBPy1.1

Gary Pennington Gary.Pennington@uk.sun.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:06:52 +0100

Hi,

garyp@python:~> gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/egcs-2.91.66/specs
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

I might be missing something here, but how does the version of gcc/egcs
impact the execution of  a python server ? I didn't build my
omniORB distribution, I'm using the pre-built linux distribution from your
website so I haven't done any compilation.

I have access to a SPARC machine (as you might have guessed) , so I'll set
up my SPARC environment tomorrow and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Yours,

Gary