[omniORB] omniORB 3.0.1 is released.

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
23 Aug 2000 10:55:45 +0100

Cheng,

I just checked the build again and have no problem with compiling the
examples. The make rules have been simplified as omniidl can be told to
write its output to the stub directory explicitly.

You may want to do a gmake veryclean in examples and try again. Sometimes
the template repository created by CC is also problematic, you may want to
remove them (Templates.DB) as well.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com