[omniORB] Web Companion for OmniORB?

Garret Thomson gthomson@targetnet.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:55:23 +0000

php4 (Zend) comes with a set of extensions. One of these extensions is a CORBA module,
although it's currently empty. I do believe someone intends to implement some sort of
CORBA hook as a PHP module, although I couldn't tell you much more, like who, and when. :)

Here, we're developing a PHP module that works specifically with our CORBA infrastructure,
such that we can view/control various CORBA-enabled services via a web server.

I'm sure there are other commercial projects that allow CORBA via some sort of server-side
scripting. The other option is just to write CORBA-enabled cgis :)

Garret

--
- Garret Thomson ---- Programmer/Analyst ------------------------------
TargetNet.Com Inc | [416]-306-0466 x 919 | gthomson@targetnet.com