[omniORB] bug report: wstring causes "Fatal error in C++ backend"

David Scott djs@uk.research.att.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:40:12 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Andr=E9 Bj=E4rby wrote:

> I know that omniorb does not yet support wide strings and as you'll see,
> the c++ backend reports this ... but only sometimes. If this isn't a bug
> or I've submitted it in the wrong way, please let me know.=20

This inconsistent handling of unsupported IDL is definitely a bug- I've
committed a fix for it to our internal cvs server. It should appear on the
bugs and patch page overnight.

Thanks for the report!

--=20
  Dave Scott, Research Engineer, AT&T Laboratories Cambridge UK