[omniORB] omniORB-to-omniORB over internet

Glenn A. Hochberg ghochberg@att.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:35:31 -0400

I haven't used it, but I know that Inprise has a product called the
Gatekeeper that supports HTTP tunneling (i.e. tunneling IIOP over HTTP).
This likely only works with the VisiBroker ORB (not free), but you may
want to take a look: http://www.borland.com/visibroker/feaben/

There is also a similar product from IONA called Wonderwall:
http://www.iona.com/support/kb/Wonderwall/category/130.html
but again, it only works with their ORB (Orbix).

    -Glenn Hochberg

--
Glenn A. Hochberg  | "Any activity becomes creative when the doer
AT&T Labs          |  cares about doing it right, or doing it better."