[omniORB] Connect to server from Java

Chris Knight cknight@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:58:44 -0700

I, too, am unable to connect a Java client to the omniNames name server =
in 3.0.  (As others have said, this hasn't been an issue since omniORB =
clients talk to the Java NameServer without a problem.)  If anyone's =
interested, I can send the output we get from the Java client.

JonShuler@vsegroup.com: