[omniORB] Re: Windows NT and dllimport/dllexport

John A. Byerly byerly@stargate.net
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:54:55 -0500

Thanks for the response.

I figured out the names of the macros.

In our environment, steps 1a and 1b don't apply (we don't have any dynamic
skeletons).  I was able to figure out what was being accomplished in step 1c
(introducing gnumake to our team would not be advisable) and created a .DEF
file by hand.  I performed step 2.

That fixed the problem.

Many thanks!

JAB