[omniORB] SV: ÄomniORBÅ Problems with OmniORB 3 on AIX

Sven Eklund sek@leissner.se
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:20:25 +0200

I forgot to say that I have already done this. I suspected that this was a
problem too, but with PthreadDraftVersion=10 everything works fine in
omniORB 2.5 but not in 3.0.

If I init orb_lock as a local object in ORB_init(...) this line (
omni_tracedmutex_lock sync(orb_lock); ) works! It seems like the static
members never will be initialized.

The question is why?

Thanks anyway!

Sven Eklund