[omniORB] omniORB3 build problem under Linux

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc@mediaone.net
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:26:42 -0400

On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 04:53:30PM +0100, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 April, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
>
> > I am trying to compile omniORB3 and am having some problems in omniNames

Hi,

I was too much on the bleeding edge, and switched back to gcc 2.95.1
and everything works fine.

I really like the work you guys have done on omniORB, especially
the new IDL compiler (I use it to catch errors that other IDL compilers
like TAO and Visibroker let through).

What advantages does Python give you for coding things like the IDL
compiler?  Now, I'm motivated to learn Python...:)
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr