[omniORB] Patch for Sun WS 5.0 compiler ...

A.A.Gerritsen a.a.gerritsen@phys.uu.nl
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:17:40 +0200

>Are you saying you got 64 bit port for OMNI on Solaris 7?
>I was trying to do the port, but left it because of OMNI incompatibility
problem
>with our system on SGI. I used Solaris 8 and Sun WS 5.0.
>
>Regards,
>Giga.

BTW did you get omniORb to compile/work on Solaris 8 with SUN WS 5.0.
I got errors in SUN's own errors. When looking at thos eerrors they are
identical to the ones fixed by a pathc from SUN. This pathc however is only
for Solaris 7.
Also the omniORB patches are for Solaris 7 too.
With gcc I get omniORB to compile/work too, but I prefer WS 5.0 if possible.

Regards,

Armin